Hi! For anybody who would read this paragraph, I would like to tell you something about myself. I have a family of four, including a younger brother called Danny. I have good English skills because I started learning English with an Australian teacher since 3. I am very hard-working with my study, but very lazy at doing housework. However, I like cooking and I make good-looking dumplings. In my leisure time, I like reading love stories online. I am most efficient doing work in Starbucks, and it’s also a great place for me to relax and meet friends. In the future, I want to be an entrepreneur and I want to attend Harvard or Stanford one day, because they have the best business schools in the world. As for my short-term goals, I am aiming for an A on English 12 provincial exam. To achieve this goal, I will read 15 books by the end of the semester, to help me improve both reading and writing skills. At the same time, I also want to do well on the daily English 12 classes. I prefer to work on myself than in a group; I prefer to work on laptop than hand writing; I prefer to write critic essays than subjective essays. Furthermore, I hate making posters, because I don’t like drawing. Unless, we can do them with computer. This is a general introduction about my personalities, goals and my work habits, hope you know me better after reading this.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
My Self Introduction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Lucy, thank you for an insightful post about yourself. I'm sure you will do well and get into great universities! As for completing 15 books by the end of the semester - have you picked out the ones you want to read yet? What kind of books will they be? And of course, let me know if you want a few reading suggestions as well. Looking forward to hearing (or shall I say "reading" more of your thoughts!
Miss Yu, Very excited to see you comment. I have had a reading plan, and have bought all of them. (I love buying books but often just leave them on bookcase) Maybe I could show you my plan tomorrow, and I'd love to have reading suggestions from you, I don't only read for one semester~ :).
Post a Comment