This week is like a dream. No, more accurately saying, my dream has come true. I have been dreaming to receive the acceptance from UBC for three years, and when the moment came, however, I felt unusually calm, as if everything were just on the right track and there were no any surprises. But today, we I saw the word "admitted" on my McGill application webpage, I couldn't help myself laughing, and I felt like I was having a heart disease - my heart rate was going crazy!
After the excitement, all of these sudden joy caused confusion for me, and I know this might be one of my most important choice in my life. The two universities would definitely lead to two different roads, and I don't want my life to be regretful because of the wrong choice that I make at this moment, under this situation.
5 comments:
Congratulations!
Decisions, decisions... hooray! You've made one of the biggest decisions in life... however, wherever you go, whatever you do, as long as you have determination to get there, you'll succeed. We're all here to support you. =)
Congratulations!
Is McGill better than UBC?(I know both of them are good universities..)
Yes, McGill has better international recognition, it ranks #12 in the world and #1 in Canada, and ubc ranks #30 in the world, #3 in Canada, so... McGill has the highest entrance average in Canada, so it would be very challenging.
By the way, I'm not Jessie, who are you?
I'm the Jessie in 10A.(There are three girls named Jessie in our school..)
McGill is located in Montreal, so will u learn French?
(If there's grammar mistake in my comment, please help me check it.:)my poor English...)
Post a Comment