I know that this summer, this one month will be the first step for me to be independent and I know that I will encounter many difficulties that I can't imagine. I know it will be tired and exhausted because there are just too many things for me to think, where to live, what to eat, when to go, how to go. God! There are just so many questions. This trip will be valuable and unforgettable. It is the last summer that I will spend with my brother, and the last summer to be under the wings of my parents. Next year, at this time, I will be preparing going to another strange country and start my own life. This travel is not only a trip, it is also a rehearse for my university life, and the last time that I will spend with my family.
Good luck to myself and congratulations for my first step to a real "adult".
1 comment:
good,,
haha,,
Michael and me,,
we both miss you very much,,
call us,,
don't forget us,,!
Michael will be leaving soon,,
you need to spend the last time with him and so do I!
Post a Comment