As we were walking back home.
my friend said, "I sent my boyfriend a SMS yesterday and said I didn't want to have supper, because I wanted to lose weight." (My friend is a relatively thin girl)
"How did he reply?" I asked
"He said he wouldn't talk to me anymore if I don't have supper."
I laughed.
She continued to say, "and he was very serious."
This short conversation reminded me with my ex-boyfriend. My weight has always been at the edge of the upper limit of a healthy weight all the time. It makes me look fat compare to girls around me. But my boyfriend was the thinnest boy in my class. It was very strange that with this big uncommon comparison, he didn't even talk about losing weight to me once.
Girls always want to lose weight for their boyfriends, but what I found is that, most of (not all) the boys don't really care about how much their girlfriends weigh! How ridiculous is that. Yet, there are a lot things similar to that, can you think of any? You do something for somebody else, but that is not something that the person wanted you to do.
It is time to think about it.
1 comment:
Haha,well I guess that girl is me
0.0
ur, burn = =!
well I think it's my desicion and it won't change!!
haha.
You know sometime boys don't want their girlfriend to loose weight but they always search beautiful legs on the road!!
it makes me feel confuse = =!
really!!
Post a Comment